Monday, 2 June 2014

May

May has absolutely flown by, and with it, many little things that just never had a post of their own. 

Like...

Long afternoons turning into evening, hanging out on our veranda...



Surprise birthday celebrations for a dear friend...


Afternoons spent waiting in beautiful, sunny parks...


Our flowers beginning to bloom...


Our four-year-dating anniversary celebration, a walk to buy icecream and then stopping to watch the sun go down...



Sweet gifts to welcome me to the Office...



Making new friends...


Celebrating a year in Germany by cooking South African food and sharing an evening with friends...


Let's see what June brings!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy and enjoyable month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... It looks like it was a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh looks like fun! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Sounds like May was a good month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay 1 year in Germany!! How time flies! And the German parks this time of year, unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chess on the veranda, birthday celebrations, bike rides, and flowers? all my favorite things :) looks so, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of those things! every one of em...the best! happy for you two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Erica, what a sweet, wonderful post. I truly enjoyed each of your event. Each of them seem special and very meaningful. My favorite is how you celebrated your year one in Germany. How I wish I can try your South African cooking:) I'm with you - May came and went. Your post made me look back to my May. I realized a lot of lovely little things happened. The highlight of which was taking my Mom to Rome for a week for her 70th birthday:)

    ReplyDelete