Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Capture the Colour: memories of Paris

A while back, I was tagged by Alex from the blog Ifs and Butts, in the Capture the Colour thing. I say thing because I don't really get it, but it's fun. It's also a good way to have a look, one last time, at our Paris trip, which is perfect for Bonnie and Belinda's Travel Tuesday!
If you missed it, I wrote about it in not one, not two, but three parts - because we were there for three days.

So, in the colours red, blue, green, yellow, and white, here is a little bit of Paris as we saw it.

WHITE 

Montmartre Cemetary. 

BLUE 

Basilique du Sacre Coeur
The view from the Basilique du Sacre Coeur.

GREEN 

Jardin des Tuileries
The grass in the Jardin des Tuileries.

YELLOW

L'Opera Garnier
L'Opera Garnier

RED 

The Moulin Rouge.
The Moulin Rouge. 
(duh?)

Happy Tuesday, everybody! 

16 comments:

  1. I love how you did this! Aaahhh Paris!

    Kate | Diaries of an Essex Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're never going to get tired of Paris, are you? Any plans to live there again one day? :)

      Delete
  2. Great pics!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pictures you chose for blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your gorgeous pictures make me want to go back asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make me want to go back too! ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I couldn't think of a picture for red... then suddenly I remembered these, and was like 'duh! Why didn't it jump straight to mind?'

      Delete
  6. What lovely pictures. Such a fun way to do a color challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad I got the chance to look at the photos again... so often they end up forgotten in a folder even a week on!

      Delete
  7. Color thing sounds fun!! Ah, memories of Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was meant to tag people.... but I never know who because so many people have done it, and I think other times getting tagged might annoy people - but go ahead and do one, I'd love to see your travels in these 5 colours!

      Delete